Tuesday, September 22, 2015

White linen chaise lounge

My client wanted a white linen chaise lounge, so she picked up this dated worn contemporary piece and about 14 yds white linen. IMG_4812Chaise--BEFORE- pilled fabric IMG_4816 Chaise--AFTER! Tall skirt and ties on the arms. She wanted a "rustic farmhouse" look. I also made her some tie closure pillows to go along with it. IMG_4818 Arm detail IMG_4820

I loved her style and all her pretty stuff! IMG_4814Finishes off the room for sure and will most likely be the new favorite seat in the house!

SIDE NOTES--HOLY smokes! Summer is over and I can refocus on work and making dinner! To see my summer adventures---check out my instagram account! @slipcovershelley

Photobucket Photobucket get it covered photo coveredbutton.jpg the whole 9 yards photo whole9yards.jpg

No comments: